Vietnam visa application form (on arrival)
Vietnam visa application form (formerly known as Entry and exit form or Vietnam visa on arrival form) is a document which you need to complete and submit at the visa counter before getting a visa stamp. You can download visa application form at our website and complete it before getting on the plane to save your time at arrival airport.
Download visa application form, print it out and fill in the form with required information. Finally, you add your signature, glue a passport-sized photo to submit at the visa counter at arrival airport.
How to complete a Vietnam visa application form
There are some items you may be confused when completing the form, please see below instruction:
– Item 11 “Family members”: Fill in the relationship, full name in CAPITAL letters, gender, date of birth, nationality and permanent residential address of your family member(s) (parents, spouse, children, and siblings, if any), even they do not travel with you. This information is just for the Vietnam Immigration Department’s reference in emergency cases and does not affect your trip.
– Item 12 “Type”: Please fill in with your type of passport (regular or diplomatic)
– Item 13 “Date of previous entry into Vietnam (if any)”: Provide date of your last entry into Vietnam or leave it blank.
– Item 16 “Intended temporary residential address in Vietnam (if any)”: Provide your expected address in Vietnam, it can be the address of your hotel, your relative or your friend.
– Item 17 “Hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any)”: Provide name and address of your hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any) or just write “NA”
– Item 18 “Accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport (if any)”: If you have any child under 14 years old sharing your passport, just provide their full name, sex, date of birth and glue two photos of the child or leave it blank if you don’t have any child(ren).
– Item 20 “Other requests (if any)”: Specify any request or just note “NA”
– “Done at”: Fill in with your arrival port – Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Khanh Hoa or Phu Quoc.
Where to get this visa application form
If you don’t have time, you can take a hard copy of this form on the airplane or at Vietnam airport. However, you are recommended to download it at the link given above, print it out and complete in advance to save your time at arrival airport.