Apply Vietnam visa at weekend (Saturday, Sunday) or public holiday
Who are recommended to use this service?
– Those who have urgent business in Vietnam at weekend, early Monday morning or during Vietnamese public holiday;
– Those who applied for e-visa via government’s website but haven’t received e-visa yet; the flight at weekend is booked and it is unable to change;
– Those who forget to apply for a visa before and the flight will depart at weekend or early Monday morning;
– Those who received e-visa (or visa approval letter) but there is a mistake that they are not allowed to get on the plane;
– Those have to fly into Vietnam to help their family or relatives in emergency;
How fast it can be done?
With the overtime service, your visa processing will take half of day after the full payment completed. If the payment go through before 9:00 AM Vietnam time, the visa approval letter will be ready by 12:00 PM at noon in the same day. Otherwise, if the payment completed before 1:00 PM, the visa approval letter will be delivered around 4:00 PM in the same day.
Is that possible to apply for e-visa at weekend or public holiday?
Since e-visa processing takes 3 – 5 working days to complete you can not apply and receive the e-visa in the same day at weekend. If visa payment completed at weekend, the e-visa will be sent to your email by Wednesday or Friday next week.
Who can not apply visa with overtime service?
The overtime service is not applicable for the citizens of the Africa (except South Africa), Western Asia, Middle East and Muslim countries.
Those who come to Vietnam for business purposes can not apply for business DN visa on Saturday or Sunday to get visa done in same day.
How to apply for non working time Vietnam visa?
You just need to complete some simple steps below an wait for visa approval letter sent to your email in several hours:
Step 1: Fill out the visa application form with your passport details and the date of entry. Kindly select the tourist visa for 1 month or 3 month with single or multiple entry and “Overtime service (Saturday and Sunday)” in processing time;
Step 2: Check the entered information and make payment for visa processing fee;
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter in several hours, ready to get on the plane and pick up visa at arrival airport;
Step 4: Get visa stamp at immigration counter at arrival airport after paying the stamping fee. You can skip getting in lines with the visa fast track service.
What is Vietnamese public holiday?
There are some national holidays that you should know to avoid non working time visa application:
1. New Year Holiday: on 1st January
2. Lunar New Year (Tet Holiday): start from the last day of the last lunar month until the 4th day of the first lunar month;
3. Ancestor Hung King Commemoration: on the 10th day of the 3rd lunar month;
4. Reunification Day: on 30th April
5. International Labor Day: on 1st May
6. Independence Day: on 2nd September.
See the Vietnam public holiday by the year of 2020
|Date||Holiday||Number of days|
|January 1, 2020||New Year Holiday||01 days|
|January 23 to January 29, 2020||Lunar New Year 2019 (Tet holiday)||07 days|
|April 2, 2020||Ancestor Hung King Commemoration||01 days|
|April 30, 2020||Reunification Day||01 day|
|May 1, 2020||International Labor Day||01 day|
|September 2, 2020||Independence Day||01 days|